OUR MEMBERS SHAPE POLICIES BASED ON OUR VALUES AND MISSION
Core Values and Mission:
- To uphold and strengthen the Malaysian Constitution and the Principles of Rukun Negara.
- To represent the Malaysian Indian community and all other marginalized community who have no credible voice and representation in parliament or government.
- To protect and promote the interests of Malaysian Indian’s political, economic, educational, cultural, religious and social interests including of those marginalized communities in Malaysia.
- To enhance and empower the socio-economic activities of Malaysian Indians and marginalized communities in Malaysia in line with the Federal Constitution and to represent the interests of the underprivileged groups in their socio-economic development.
- To recognize religious freedom as a fundamental right and protecting the freedom of religion from being threatened by repressive laws and discriminatory acts.
- To represent, articulate and convey the true concept of democracy which gives the people the right to live with dignity and be treated fairly by the government.
- To infuse and maintain goodwill and racial harmony.
- To consider, assist and deal with matters affecting the overall interest or any part of the society in a fair and equitable manner.
- To enhance and strengthen the right of democracy and human rights in equal terms for every citizen in accordance with the Federal Constitution.
- To prevent any undesirable destruction by improving the quality of the environment through sustainable development within the country.
- Recognize and strengthen activities in ensuring identification, protection, cultural preservation, historical civilization and inherited natural heritage within the country.